Friday, July 29, 2011

Finish it Up!

I'm finally feeling like I've made some progress on my Finish it Up! list! Dream Big is now complete! See several views of it here!

So two down, one to go.
1. Dream Big Finished!
2. Light and Shadow Bali pop quilt 
3. Gentlemen Caller Finished!


It's not that I haven't been sewing - just not totally sticking to my Finish it Up! list! In addition I've participated in two quilt-alongs this summer - Kaleidoscope (see here and here), which is ready to be quilted, and the Summer Sampler Series. I am caught up as of this morning with the sampler.
These have been very fun blocks to make, using a combination of traditional piecing and paper piecing - often in the same block! It's been really fun to work with these citrusy solids.


I've also participated in several swaps this summer, and realize I never showed off the fun package I received in the A Little Fabric, A Little Chocolate {Swap!}. It was extra special in that it contained a few items from my partner's recent trip to Holland. Thanks again, Deanna! 
Anyway, it's been a busy sewing-summer so far, and even though they weren't on my list when Finish it Up! started in June, I am hoping to finish these additional projects before summer's end:
4. Kaleidoscope
5. Summer Sampler Series
6. Afternoon Snack table runner


SO, I better get busy! Have a great weekend!


Can anyone tell me why I get double-spacing between my paragraphs, when I've only returned once?. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that packet of stuff you received in your swap looks so fun! I love all the colors in your blocks, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your summer sampler blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been on fire this summer! ;0p Your Summer Sampler is lovely!

    ReplyDelete