I had some sherbet pips jelly roll strips languishing in the stash closet, and was hopeful they might make some cute ribbon. Besides, the thought of patch-working strips together was out of the question. (Not sure why I didn't think to add some linen in there though - silly me.) Anyway, with the pinked edges, I experienced very little fraying as I stitched them up, right sides together. I went with a pink straight stitch, which worked just fine and added a little contrast to the mostly light-colored length. I used ten strips stitched end to end, then halved, to made a length about 6 1/2 yards long.
Best Press, but it was still pretty limp when I tied up my Zakka book.
Linking up with lrstitched.