Friday, August 2, 2013

City Sampler Quilt Along :: Blocks 28, 29, & 30

As predicted, having blocks cut out ahead of time made quick sewing of this week's blocks. The first one was super quick, and though simple in design, makes a statement. I'm really liking the dark purple (Kona Raisin) and red together!

Another quick one - I subbed two Tula fabrics I did have for ones I didn't have, and it seemed to work.

This one was a tad more time consuming but so fun with all those dots!

Short and sweet, but that's it for this week!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you're making them match the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are always lovely, I have brought the book and have to figure out some fabrics to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They continuing to look great Debbie, and your substitutions are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that middle block! Very good substitutions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I think that last block might have finished me off though ;o)

    ReplyDelete