Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Fresh Sewing Day

If I could only share one thing this Fresh Sewing Day, it would be Monochrome. It may not have been accepted to the challenge I made it for, but it's plain and simple my favorite thing I've made in a while. I pretty much enjoyed the whole process with this one, and am still pleased that I was clever enough to include that black and white stripe. So there you go.

But the month did hold more. Like these two impromptu minis - A Step Towards Home and Those Modern Hexies. In both instances, I randomly decided to try something new to me, and both were very fun. 
 

Actually, I just finished another modern hexie mini last night, but since I haven't blogged about it yet, I think I'll just share a sneaky peek.

I can't seem to make it through the month without some non-quilt projects, now can I?

And finally, another challenge finish - Mod Irish. All in all it was a good month. So let's see what's next!


Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day with Lily's Quilts.

ETA: Well what did I know? Went to link up and I guess Fresh Sewing Day is no more. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks, Lynne.

8 comments:

  1. a very productive month for you! nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Monochrome quilt and those striped insets are brilliant. Another productive month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Monochrome and you have had such a beautiful month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous makes - Monochrome is really lovely and I love the modern hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I challenge you to send Monochrome to me! ;0
    Wow, you sure do get alot of wonderful work done each month, Debbie! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful projects Debbie - love Monochrome, the C&S bag and the hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So productive with all the pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With this photo, I love Monochrome even more. (Can you tell I'm catching up on reading?) Wish it had been included in the show because it's a great use of a monochromatic color scheme and the stripes are too cool.

    ReplyDelete