Monday, May 23, 2016

May is for Makers :: Slats

Time to sew has been really slim lately, but I've still been thinking about what to sew! And once I get a couple of time-critical items out of the way, what I really want to do is make some new pillows for my living room!

I purchased a digital copy of Debbie/Esch House Quiltsbook, Lines by Design Quilts: 17 Projects Featuring the Innovative Designs of Esch House Quilts because I'm smitten with her "Slats" pillow pattern and think they'll coordinate nicely with my Chaotic Order quilt now hanging in said living room.

photo courtesy Esch House Quilts; used by permission

So that's the plan! Hoping I have something to show off soon!

5 comments:

  1. oh what a great pattern! Can't wait to see what you make. I want to cover the big pillows on our sofa and make them more interesting. Might have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cushions - one my list of things I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pillows were my favorite project from Debbie's book too. Can't wait to see your version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've been looking at that book! I am so tempted...

    ReplyDelete