Thursday, December 3, 2020

The 2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Well I'm a couple of days late joining in, as the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge hosted by Cheryl Sleboda officially started on December 1. But luckily, I had posted both of the last two days, so I think all is good!

This is a first for me! You already know that I blog pretty frequently, but this is my first time joining in this annual challenge. And though I mostly blog about the projects I make, I'm hoping to expand that just a bit this month. Considering it's December and all that, we'll see! If there's anything specific you'd like me to focus on, just let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I sooooo need this! I have signed up and we'll see how it goes...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's a big commitment. Have lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete