Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Low Volume + Scrappy Color

Last Friday, a new block drive was announced by Many Hands and Many Hearts, hosted by Cynthia Brunz @cynthiabrunzdesigns. The current drive is for 8.5" square blocks using a low volume print with a scrappy row of color across it, and will be open through November. I keep track of the drives by subscribing to Cynthia's newsletter, but you can also get info by emailing manyhandsandmanyhearts@gmail.com.


This quarter's blocks were the perfect thing to dive into over the weekend, when I really didn't have much time or focus to sew. I was surprised how little low-volume prints I had that would work, but considering I'm feeling like my plate is kind of full right now, I made up what I could, and have already sent them on their way. Hoping this contribution, though small, will be a nice addition to the quilts Many Hands and Many Hearts will be making this quarter.

2 comments:

  1. I also need to go digging to see if I have any low volume prints that will work for this drive (if I do, they are going to be very limited, too). Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good project. Thanks for the link to the Many Hands Many Hearts blog hosted by Cynthis B.

    ReplyDelete