All it took was a simple request on our guild's private app, and September's pattern for our BOM was released a few days early. Of course I felt obligated (and eager) to jump right in.
I snuck back to my blocks several times over the long weekend, and before I knew it, I had the final blocks done!
Now to wait for October, when the layout of our 2026 BOM quilt is revealed! I'm looking forward to that very much, though I'll try and be more patient that I was this month. ha!


Great progress! and piecing! You're like me, 'snuck back in,' I like to work a little bit here and a little bit there. It gives me time to think and plan.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to be so close to seeing how it all comes together. I am so curious how this all comes together, too!
ReplyDeleteAfter watching your progress, regularly making blocks, I can see this is going to be a great quilt top. How wonderful that you have such talent within your MQG chapter that members can share in this way. I can only wish that we had such skills or willingness to share within our MQG chapter.
ReplyDelete