Wednesday, March 16, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Finished Projects Nothing completed to show this week, but . . .

Ongoing projects
Block-a-palooza quilt along - There are now 15 blocks - only ONE to go! Anxious to see what the layout is like . . .
coming home using  Origins by BasicGrey. Had hoped to get farther on this, but so far it's turning out great. Still needs a border or two before quilting.

Need to do
Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.

Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt. Hoping to use fabrics from my Scrap Swap, as well as dig into my stash.

Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips - an obvious choice!

A birthday quilt for my daughter - I know the pattern, but what jelly roll? (hint, hint, sis...)

Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.

Quilts for our siblings.

The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.

That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress!


6 comments:

  1. Ohh I need to get caught up tonight so I can do block 16 tomorrow when it's announced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric from the coming home quilt, it is quite stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....how beautiful. I love taking the WIP Wednesday tour of blogs. Such creativity. I love the colors in Coming Home as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to see the secondary design come together.

    ReplyDelete