Checking in again on W.i.P. Wednesday! Houseguests and family matters kept me from the sewing room for much of the week. But I was able to make some progress . . .
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.
That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! So many great projects and people to inspire you!