Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Checking in again on W.i.P. Wednesday! Houseguests and family matters kept me from the sewing room for much of the week. But I was able to make some progress . . .

Ongoing projects
Block-a-palooza quilt along - I got the setting squares and rectangles cut and began piecing. I'm about halfway done, but at least can share a glimpse of the fabric I chose to pull my block-a-palooza blocks together using Jaybird Quilts' setting 3 - a white dot on green for the center setting squares, and a white and green gingham for the border rectangles. Both the dots and gingham echo fabrics in my blocks. I should be able to show you a completed top next week!

My supernova needs basted. Hopefully soon!

Need to do
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips 
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.

That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress! So many great projects and people to inspire you!

7 comments:

  1. I love your fabric choices for in between the blocks! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabric you chose for the setting squares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've got a lot on your sewing plate right now! Your Supernova is really pretty, and I bet you can't wait to get it finished! It's going to be so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your supernova looks like the sun hitting the water. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt you're working on is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You used such nice colours for the Block-a-Palooza quilt! I hope you show it when it is all done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blockapalooza quilt is looking great! Nice job on that one. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete