Monday, November 21, 2011

More on Super Scrappiness

When I first posted about my Scrappy Super Swoon {here} it was dark outside. I knew I should wait to take some outside pics, but I was impatient, and you know, the weather and all. But today we had a bit of sun, and I got to take a new shot.
 I was hoping for a little breeze to flip one of those corners up a bit, but none of that. I did get to take a pic of the back though, for you who are into such. Pretty much a KONA medium gray, with a few color blocks of my favorite solids from the front - Glacier, Yarrow, Paprika, and a tad of Brown.
I used a bit of three solids in the binding, too, though I was disappointed I used too little to be noticable.
But all in all, I am really happy with my scrappy Swoon, and it seems to be enjoying its new home on our living room couch. It's super.
Linking up with {Sew} Modern Monday and Fabric Tuesday!

Oh, and if you missed details on A Table Giveaway, see here!

17 comments:

  1. Ack! Love this so much. The back is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the huge scrappy Swoon - BE-ooo-TI-fullll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I imagine it will be enjoyed so much in the living room : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the scrappiness of your quilt and it's different from the others I've seen. The bit of color on the binding is a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. The backing is fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your scrappy swoon quilt and it looks so cosy. Well done. Will link up but my placemats won't be completely finished in time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks fantastic. I had no idea it was so big!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous - I really love the back of your super Swoon too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love everything about this! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hah! I am very much "into such" and I love the back! Great pictures! I especially like the one on the porch rail with the fallen leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How clever! Take a pretty complex block and supersize it! You quilted it back and forth in straight lines which created a nice ripple effect. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you posted more photos of this beauty, she is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! Love that you used scraps in the binding too

    ReplyDelete