It's a little depressing to still not have any finishes to show, but progress has been made . . .
Block-a-palooza quilt along - The 16 blocks are now complete, though I'm still puzzling on the layout and finishing fabric.
coming home using Origins by BasicGrey. The top is now done, and waiting for a chunk of time to brave the stippling I want to do.
The Supernova Quilt Along with Lee of Freshly Pieced has begun! I'm loving the fabrics I brought home from our recent trip to Hawaii. Layout is complete, and blocks are cut out and waiting for piecing instructions on Thursday.
My Central Park quilt is being quilted. Anxious to get this one home and bound.
A little peek of a project I am sneaking into the line up. Enough said for now.
* Cappuccino Bali Pop quilt.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt. Hoping to use fabrics from my Scrap Swap, as well as dig into my stash. I have received all of my Scrap Swap packages, and look forward to using them.
* Aneela Hoey's Comic Strip Quilt using sherbet pips - an obvious choice!
* A birthday quilt for my daughter
* Black and red table topper/runner for my Mom's friend.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* The last project from the Pioneer Women Sewing Circle.
That's all for now! Head on over to Freshly Pieced to see more great works in progress!