Wednesday, February 15, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 37 and A Winner

I've seen lists like these around blog-land, so I was kind of excited to see this week's list assignment.

currently:
listening: morning silence
eating: too early, but soon - a glass of V8 & some fresh mozzarella
drinking: double sugar-free vanilla nonfat latte in my "Good Morning" mug
wearing: my slippers & jammies & my granny's flannel jacket
feeling: sleepy but waking up
weather: dark & chilly 38-degrees
wanting: a slow morning at home
needing: to go get ready for work
thinking: thankful
enjoying: reading quilty blogs


A change in focus - I just read through the link-ups to yesterday's Tuesday at the Table post,enjoying the treats and projects, and touched by the stories . . . I have randomly chosen a winner:
And it's Hueisei of Love is Sew it! She lives in Malaysia(!) and created this fun little mug rug for her husband for Valentine's Day!
Congratulations, Hueisei! I'll go order your gift certificate, which will come to you via email!

Thank you all for linking up and celebrating the day with me! I hope you'll consider linking up again soon and sharing from your table!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Hueisei!

    That is a fun list, Debbie! You're going to have to clue me in on your coffee-speak, though. What is the sf? Sugar free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy now!!! Thank you so much!!!
    I'm glad to found your blog and I will be back with more projects....

    ReplyDelete