Friday, February 24, 2012

Cool

Today was an awesome day, starting off with a sweet shout-out from Carla over at Grace and Favour! We've enjoyed comparing projects and all for a while now, and I'm glad I've been able to provide some encouragement. Do head over and see her amazing Farmer's Wife blocks - some of my favorite ones out there, using lots of Terrain! Thanks, Carla!

I do have a little block to share - my test-block for the 4x5 modern Quilt Bee.
"Three Wishes"
It's called "Three Wishes" and is by Jamie Moilanen from 99 Modern Blocks. I think it's a keeper, and hope my hive-members do too.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this! It turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you say it is your practise block...it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this block! If your bee mate doesn't want it, just send it over, I could find it a home... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!! It turned put amazing Debbie :) And that's just the "test"???? :) WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Debbie. This block should be loved, if not, my address is........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one, I wish I was in your hive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The block looks amazing, but WOW, I have to say how much I love your new blog template. It looks so amazing. Did you have someone create it for you??

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome block! i love those scissors! the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love your block, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just seeing this, Debbie! It's fantastic! I love the contrast in color.

    ReplyDelete