Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gratitude

I hope to be back later today with some pictures I think you'll enjoy, but I really wanted to start the day by expressing my thanks to Dan Newsom of danjnewsom. My niece's husband, and a graphic designer based in Nashville, he was kind enough to create my new logo, which I am delighted to add to my blog today. Thanks so much, Dan. I really appreciate you sharing your talents with me!
Random fact that my family will enjoy - I initiated the logo conversation with Dan on his wedding anniversary a few weeks ago, and we completed the project on my birthday! Fun.

15 comments:

  1. Your new logo and blogdesign is just perfect - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new look! it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!! Wish I had a graphically talented family member like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lookin' good! enjoyed the random fact ... b-day blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl,
    I love your new logo, it's really cool. Your block in the previous post is wonderful. I just love stars. I wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Award. I just posted about :) I hope your having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new logo! how sweet of him to design it for you :)

    ReplyDelete