Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gratitude

I hope to be back later today with some pictures I think you'll enjoy, but I really wanted to start the day by expressing my thanks to Dan Newsom of danjnewsom. My niece's husband, and a graphic designer based in Nashville, he was kind enough to create my new logo, which I am delighted to add to my blog today. Thanks so much, Dan. I really appreciate you sharing your talents with me!
Random fact that my family will enjoy - I initiated the logo conversation with Dan on his wedding anniversary a few weeks ago, and we completed the project on my birthday! Fun.

15 comments:

A.J. Dub. said...

Looks awesome!

Andrea said...

Your new logo and blogdesign is just perfect - love it!

Katie B. said...

I love it!

**nicke... said...

i love the new look! it is perfect!

Rachel said...

Beautiful!

Candice said...

How cool!! Wish I had a graphically talented family member like that :)

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, looks great :o)

Jennifer W. said...

Very nice! :)

ritainalaska said...

lookin' good! enjoyed the random fact ... b-day blessings!

JanuaryT said...

Hey Girl,
I love your new logo, it's really cool. Your block in the previous post is wonderful. I just love stars. I wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Award. I just posted about :) I hope your having a wonderful day.

Jennifer said...

it looks fabulous!!

Leanne said...

The new logo is great!

felicity said...

It looks great, Debbie!

Allison said...

Love the new logo! how sweet of him to design it for you :)

Diane said...

Love your new blog header!