Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday at the Table

About the time fall hits each year, soup begins to sound realllly good. So about once a week, it's on the dinner menu, sometimes a tried-and-true favorite, often something new. Other soup-lovers have joined me in tagging #mysoupyoursoup on Instagram. Here's what I've made over the last few weeks . . .

Next I'm hoping to try a new Pinterest find, Black Bean Soup with Cilantro-Lime Rice. (sounds good, right?) Anyway, feel free to add to the growing collection over on Ig or leave a link to one of your favorites in the comments here. I need an idea for next week! 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks much for the inspiration and IG link! It is most definitely soup and stew season! Recently I've done beef stew, corn chowder and turkey chili.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! I've had my mind on making a beef stew. I don't know if that counts as a soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no Way!! I just put black bean soup to simmer, on the stove!! i use a recipe by Daisy Martinez from Daisy Cooks (PBS). I can hardly finish this sentence with wanting to go downstairs and take a little sip! XX! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of soup. Just this week I made a crockpot version of a Chicken Tortilla Soup shared with me by a friend. Oh-so-good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could eat soup multiple times a week so how did I luck out with a son who doesn't like soup?
    The following is one of my favorite soup recipes - Carnitas Posole. I make the carnitas (part of the same blogpost - you have to click to get the carnitas recipe) the day before and then make soup with it the next day. It is excellent!
    http://thenoshery.com/2010/01/21/posole-pork-and-hominy-soup/

    ReplyDelete