Tuesday, January 15, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long :: Q1 List

Oh my. Last quarter I cut it really close! My one and only finish happened just hours before the deadline! I'm going to try really hard not to let that happen this quarter!

So there are just two projects going on my Q1 list. First, there's my Summer Sampler, which was also on my Q4 list. It just arrived back from being long-arm quilted, so a binding is all it needs. Really shouldn't take that long, right?


Next up is the I Heart You quilt I'm making for my tiny grandgirl. Since I'm participating in a sewalong, with any luck I'll have the top done by the end of the month.



So let's see if I can whip these up in record time!

Linking up with the 2019 Finish-A-Long.
#2019FALQ1aquilterstable

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your Summer Sampler quilt finished! And I totally agree - it often seems like doing something as part of a QAL makes it come together much more quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do two in your sleep. The heart quilt is going to be so special - she's just a doll and will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hearts are going to make such a special quilt for your grandie. Good luck with the finishes. I have 8 quilts now ready to bind as soon as I get my machine back from service. It will feel so good to have some old old WIPS completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all know you can whip them up in record time! :) Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder about the summer sampler . . . have been struggling with the in-between blocks . . .I don't love them - I find them a distraction from the sampler blocks. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! I am looking forward to see the finished Summer Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've totally got this! And such fun projects too! Look forward to seeing the heart quilt come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am soooo locking forward to seeing these projects. Best of luck for your Q1 goals! xo

    ReplyDelete