After all the improv I've been doing, precision piecing like this took real focus. But this month's
guild BOM blocks are done, each 8.5" x 17.5".
Thankfully, though I was kind of dreading making these, they were pretty straightforward and went together in just a couple of hours of sewing. Now they're safely tucked away until I work on the project again next month.
I bet that working on precision piecing does require focus after a lot of improv work. Your blocks look great and I am super intrigued how this will all come together!
ReplyDeleteI have never done a lot of improv... but when I did, a few years back, it always took a while to get my brain on the new track. So it totally makes sense that it is the same the other way around. Your blocks look perfect! xo
ReplyDeleteThe Weave!! Yes, precision piecing, well done.
ReplyDelete