Rainy Day Bites Cookbook Club has been embracing the Year of the Deep Dive, with our featured cookbook during this four-month sojourn cooking through Mediterranea: Life-perfected Recipes from Grandmothers of the Mediterranean by @anastasia_miari. Each month, we focused on a new chapter. Here's what I managed to make from this engaging book, every recipe inspired by a singular grandmother:
May challenge - SHARING
Margarita's Coca de Verduras (Mallorcan Vegetable Tart)
Matilda's Krumpir Salata (Dalmatian Potato Salad)
June challenge - COMFORTING
July challenge - FEASTING
August challenge - TREATING
We'll continue baking from Baking & The Meaning of Life: How to Find Joy in 100 Recipes by Helen Goh @helen_goh_bakes through this entire year. Here are the recipes I tried during the last four months:
Potato, Garlic, & Rosemary Focaccia
Puttanesca Galette with Lemon Ricotta
Unfortunately, I didn't fit in a baking recipe for July and August, but I definitely enjoyed the two recipes I tried earlier in the spring and summer. Hopefully I'll get to try more in the months ahead.










No comments:
Post a Comment