Tuesday, June 19, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

A quick thanks to all of you who stopped by my post on the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop and checked out my Logo Card Holder tutorial! I really enjoyed sharing it with you!

This W.i.P. Wednesday, I have a couple of small finishes, each of which have had their own post already.

Completed projects
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #11: Orchard Path Tweed Pouch

Zakka Style Sew-Along project #12: Hand Warmers

And on to those w.i.p.s . . .

Ongoing projects
Read Book Bag - I'm doing a little pattern testing for Michelle of City House Studio. You may remember her darling book bag from a while back. So far I have my book panel done!


Solstice Stars - I'm almost done binding and hope to be able to show off this finish before week's end.


Upcoming projects
* more Zakka - potholders next!
* Quilt using my 4x5 blocks from rounds 1, 2, and  3 - remember this little discussion?
* QWERTY variation
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt - Christmas in July??
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - waiting to see her palette
Tutorial for pieced binding 

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday where Sukie is hosting today, while Lee is on summer break.
Also linking with {sew} Modern Monday.

17 comments:

  1. I love your "book" block and I can't wait to see the solstice stars quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely library of books- such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book panel and I look forward to the stars grand reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects as always Debbie! I can't wait to see your Solstice Stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to seeing your quilt, the quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up all the great work. Also congratulations on being featured. It really is a great mini.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'm not disappointed at all with that quilting and can't wait to see it all finished up. ;) And I love the book panel! Emma would love it. She's my little bookworm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The solstice stars quilt is going to be so beautiful. I love your style of straight line quilting. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job for the week, looking forward to seeing the finished Solstice Stars :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those library books, and the colors in your solstice stars are great! I think I need one of those logo card holders...really great tute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I was the lucky recipient of one of Michelle's Read bags for a swap, and I adore it. Yours will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the book block, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the solstice stars look amazing! the colors are gorgeous. i bet that quilt will be a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe all the fun little projects you get finished each week! Everything looks great and I'm anxious to see the Solstice Stars finished! Wouldn't it be great to finish today on the solstice?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your solstice stars are so pretty, Debbie!
    And I love your bookshelf so far, super cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the fabric choices and the bookshelf block is amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. The book panel looks great! So does the quilting on solstice stars

    ReplyDelete