Saturday, July 14, 2012

Off to See the Quilts!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that daughter dear has two mini-quilts in the Seattle Modern Quilt Guild 2012 Exhibition! Pretty much the whole family is off in caravan to see them today. This involves a bit of a car ride, a ferry ride(!), and an afternoon on an island, not to mention the quilt shop where the exhibit is being held.

I know this quilt is one of them included in the exhibit - Sunshiney Day.
                                  Source: snippetsofsweetness.blogspot.com via Rachel on Pinterest

Anyway, off for a fun outing with the family - my perfect kind of summer day!

11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely day! Beautiful weather, if it's the same there as it is here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sunshiney Day.
    Hope your actual day is just the same :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your day, Debbie. Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great way to spend the day! Congratulations to Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful day, and congrats to Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this at Island Quilts? I've been wanting to go there! She comes to our show in Pendleton as a vendor, and is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful day! Sounds like fun. Take lots of photos for us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to her! Hope you have a fun trip and take lots of pictures =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you all had a wonderful day! What fun to travel via different modes and I too look forward to the pictures. Love how proud you are of your girl. :)

    ReplyDelete