Saturday, February 16, 2013

Well That's a Zip!

My dear friends, you have done me a great honor. You have taken my wee pouch and made it your own. Again and again. Like 201 times!
1. Triple zippy bag, 2. by quiltedbygina.com, 3. Triple Zip, 4. Triple Zip Pouch 7, 5. Triple Zip Pouch 6, 6. Triple Zip Pouch 5, 7. Triple Zip Pouch 4, 8. Triple Zip Pouch 3, 9. 3ZAL finish 3


1. Triple Zip, 2. Triple Zip, 3. triple zip inset heart, 4. triple zip inset heart, 5. Triple Zip Along, 6. Triple zip pouch!, 7. Joined the #triplezipalong movement and made this bag to bring to #quiltcon, 8. Triple Zip! #2, 9. IMG_1695



To say that I am in awe over all the pouches we have made together in 18 short days - well it's true to be sure! What fun the Triple-Zip Along has been! Along with the three I made, we have made 204. gee whiz.
1. Triple-Zip Pouch, 2. Triple-Zip Pouch, 3. Triple-Zip 3


And of course, there were incentives! Terrific prizes offered by our generous sponsors!
Pink Chalk Fabrics - My favorite local online shop
zipit etsy shop - Source for all my zips.
Pellon - Maker of the 987F Fusible Fleece I use in my Triple-Zips
Aurifil - The default thread for all my sewing

So it's time to pick those random winners! Congratulations to the grand prize winner, who wins gift certificates from Pink Chalk Fabrics and zipit, plus product from Pellon and Aurifil:

NavyRev who made this delightful rainbow linen pouch!
rainbow linen pouch

And to FOUR additional winners who win a Pink Chalk Fabrics gift certificate + an Aurifil thread sampler:

SwallowDesigns, whose Michael Miller 'Cross' pouch was one of eight she made!
Triple Zip Along Cross Pouch

Hook n Needle, who made a scrappy patchwork pouch.
Scrappy Triple-zip pouch

Amanda Fech, whose fabric choice made one very striking pouch!
Triple Zip Pouch!
and gwenbru, who made three very different pouches, each with their own personality.
IMG_1244

So that's a zip! Thank you SO much for sewing along with A Quilter's Table! You can find me on flickr as flickrdeb50 and in the group Quilting with A Quilter's Table. Let's sew together again soon!

Winners: Please notify me by midnight Monday, February 18, PST at aquilterstable@gmail.com OR by FlickerMail with your email and mailing address! If I have not heard from you by then, I will choose another random winner. Thanks!

12 comments:

  1. You certainly started something, lady! So awesome! Every time I look at them, I see a different one that grabs my attention and inspires me! I'm now thinking my next one might have to be all one fabric... I'm kinda liking the look of those! :)

    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first quilt along and it was amazing to see all the different types that came out of your tutorial. I will be with your next quilt along for sure. It told my quilting friends about the triple-zip-pouches and several have sewn their own pouches which are not on flickr. Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a successful sew-along, Debbie!! And congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing zip-along Debbie!! Thanks for all your hard work and congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to the winners. It was a fun quilt along and so many great pouches were made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners. I'm surprised zipit weren't completely cleaned out of stock after all that lot ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 204 is an awesome number of triple zips! This was such a fun sew along, thank you for hosting it. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to the sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winners - it was a great sew along and I see more triple zippies in my future. *puts down the crystal ball*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun to see a nice conclusion to the Triple-Zip Along, with all these beautiful pouches. I've seen them everywhere, so you've really got us all going!

    Now I need to make one for me!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was fun and I learned lots : )
    Congrats winners

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! And I'm not surprised so many people wanted to make this :) I also just saw a gorgeous one up there by a winner I hadn't seen before, tempting me to make another!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's wonderful how your little pouch has taken off. Congratulations. I've enjoyed seeing all of them.

    ReplyDelete