The tutorial is found right on the Happy Sew Lucky blog, and if you take a glance, you'll see I deviated just a bit. Considering I'm in the middle of making 30(!) pincushions, I really wasn't in the mood to stitch and turn 112 - 2 1/2" cards. So I added fusible fleece to the back of the card fabric, then used spray baste to adhere that to the backing, basically making a complete "quilt sandwich".
I then proceeded to stitch 1/4" inside the grid-lines of each card, securing ends before I moved on to the next. It sounds tedious, but it went quickly enough. Once stitched, I cut on all the lines with pinking shears.
One little detail I didn't factor in was that the increase in finished size and thickness of my cards meant I would need a larger bag to store them in than the tutorial suggested! I had made the medium size of Noodlehead's Open Wide Zippered Pouch tutorial, and though I love how it turned out, not all the cards fit in at once.
Linking up with Fabric Tuesday!