t's time to link up the finished projects from your 2016 Q3 FAL list! First, a huge thank you to our fantastic sponsors:
For the 2016 FAL, we also feature a tutorial week. Here is the schedule so you can visit them all. (edited 10/4/16)
- October 1 - Needlebook - by Helen/Archie the Wonder Dog
- October 2 - Notebook Slipcover with Pocket Pen - by Jennie/Clover and Violet
- October 3 - Simple Tote Bag with French Seams - by Leanne/She Can Quilt
- October 4 - Hourglass Block - by Stacey/SLO Studio
- FAL Tutorial Roundup - by Rhonda/Rhonda's Ramblings -
The 2016 Q3 link for your finishes is now open below on my blog and on each of the hosting blogs - you only need to link on one blog for your finish to appear on each blog. Link-up "rules"
- Add one link for each finish. If you want to link a round up post of all your finishes, use that link to enter one of your finishes and then link the rest of your finishes separately. Please, only one link per finish, as your link is an entry into the randomly drawn prize draws.
- Please use the 2016 FAL button or the hashtag #2016FAL in your post(s).
- Please ensure that the photo or blog post you link up contains a link or reference back to your original list so that we can verify your entry (make sure it is from the appropriate quarter).
- Please be an active part of the FAL community. Check out the links of others and comment. We all need encouragement so let's applaud each other. The 2016 FAL Facebook page is here and follow us on Instagram @finishlong and tag your photos #2016fal and #falq3yourname.(Substitute your name - this makes it easier for us to match your finishes with your lists.)
- Our hosts will also link their finishes to share in the community, but they are not eligible for any of the prizes.
The Q3 finishes link-up will stay open from now thru October 7, 2016, 11pm EDT. Link up your finishes early and if you have a last minute one, add that one later so you don't miss out. The prizes will be awarded as soon as we can verify all the entries and do the drawings. We will post the winners on each hosts' blog once they've been drawn. Start making your Q4 FAL lists as the Q4 list link opens on October 8! Now let's link up!