Thursday, September 8, 2016

Sew Ready to Play!

Twice before I've joined in the Sew Ready to Play series hosted by my friend Louise/I'm Feelin' Crafty, and I couldn't resist doing so again! It's all about sharing sewing projects inspired by games. Luckily I have a couple of weeks yet to finish (read: make) my project, but I wanted to post the schedule, as it all starts tomorrow!

srtp2016button

Sept 9th- Liz and LiZ  from Simple Simon and Co
Sept 14th- Stacey from Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy Crafts
Sept 16th- Narelle from Cook, Clean, Craft
Sept 19th- Debbie from A Quilter’s Table
Sept 21st- Louise from I’m Feelin’ Crafty
Sept 23rd- Al from Shaffer Sisters
Sept 26th- Michelle from Factotum of Arts
Sept 28th- Ashley and Emily from Frances Suzanne
Sept 30th- The Recap!

If you'd like to see what I've made in previous years, check out my posts Another Round of Chinese Checkers, and Another Round of Candy Land, both with links to tutorials. And you can find all the tutorials from the past years here.

3 comments: