Friday, November 14, 2014

All Call for Postcards

When I started The Postcard Quilt Along back in June, I was just having fun. I'd only shared my original Postcard Quilt a few days before, and several folks said they wanted to make one too, so why not?

So it's been a few months and time for a full-fledged show and tell! If you have a finished Postcard Block project - quilt or otherwise - link it up now in the flickr group! I'll be sharing all the finished projects right here on Monday!

Meanwhile, a random fun bit about this pattern . . . Windham Fabrics saw it and liked it well enough to mock it up to show off at Houston quilt market last month. Kinda crazy but fun just the same.
They used it to promote their new line, Little Tinies, out early next year.
So that's all about that! Let's share those postcards!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie...I really like the look of the pattern in the Windham version too...I just got the binding on my Postcards quilt and will post it later today or tomorrow..it was such a fun quilt to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's so cool that Windham used your pattern! Do you get anything for that except a tiny bit of fame? Your Postcard quilt pattern is perfect for showcasing prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome that Windham picked it up! I'm pretty sure my finish is already in the flickr group. I'll check

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is in the album .... Great news about the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the postcard quilts linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have your pattern showcased like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on having your pattern picked. What an honor and a fun pattern indeed. Bravo!

    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously cool that Windhamn grabbed it! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Debbie! How wonderful that Windham chose your pattern to show off a new line, and well deserved! I've seen this pattern done so many ways, it truly is versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little postcards have really done some traveling around, judging by the Windham pattern. Congrats on hitting print again. So fun!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete