Friday, July 8, 2022

June Fabric Usage

Thinking at first that I would lump things together for a Summer Fabric Usage post, I had a pretty decent June, so decided to go ahead and summarize it. For one, I finished two quilts, Pivot, and the mini Wave Gap. (I also finished my Kantha quilt, but no additional fabric was used for that during June.)


For some reason, it was also a month of many small makes, including:

That all added up!

For intake, I only purchased one piece of fabric that was immediately used in the Hillside Tote; though I did receive a small handful of fat quarters from a couple of friends. Ie. overall not too much added to the overall stash.


So here's the rundown on the month's totals. Let's see if I can be as productive in July!

June Fabric Usage

Used up: 14.99 yards
Brought in: 1.5 yards 
Net: -13.49 yards

Net Year to date: -49.042 yards
Total Year to date: -108.292 yards

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that was a big month and overall the year totals are impressive, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely managing your stash well, and it's apparent that retirement hasn't slowed you down a bit! All those items! It's wonderful you can make what you want/need for yourself, and also have happy recipients for your creations. You continue to amaze me with your beautiful makes and what you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete