Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The 100 Day Project

Though I've participated in one 100 Day Sewalong (project yet to be finished!), and a couple of my own 50 Days of Scraps, I've yet to participate in the official 100 Day Project. So 2023 is the year.

I so enjoyed the 50 Days of Scraps (both times!) that I think I'll do that again. I briefly considered a 100 Days of Brown - something that sounds more interesting to me than maybe you - so don't be surprised if I sneak in a bit of that too. Time will tell. I do enjoy the open-endedness of the scrap plan, thinking it could include a wide variety of projects, as well as working down the scrap basket that is very nearly overflowing. 

So anyone else joining in?

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing where this takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you'd join in! :-) I briefly considered it, but I'm just not one who gets into obligation-makes. Deadlines give me the willies. I am unable to release myself from the requirement that I complete the project as I promised myself I would. So unless it's something I really, really, really want to do, I seldom join-in. But I know challenges like this work for others - apparently you. I'm looking forward to seeing what it is that captures your attention for 100 days.

    ReplyDelete