Monday, June 13, 2011

The Race is On

With the Kaleidoscope quilt along starting on June 23, and a Half Square Triangle class with Katie Pedersen of Sew Katie Did on June 29, there's really some {self-induced} pressure to get a few projects either finished or well on their way before the end of the month!
Central Park Dream Big

Prairie Women's Sewing Circle #6

Sherbet Pips Comic Strip

Not to forget Cappuccino Bali Pop "Light & Shadow"! Lots to do this week, and hopefully I'll be able to join in on Friday Night Sew-In this Friday, June 17.

Meanwhile, linking up with {Sew} Modern Monday today!
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations

6 comments:

  1. Love the Prairie Women's fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like your Central Park quilt --- I also know what you mean about getting some finishes before starting the next round of new quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you! To the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Central Park quilt...is that Comic Strip quilt the pattern from Lily's Quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, you have your hands full! I love your Central Park quilt. Great fabric and a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoping to get a few projects wrapped up before Elizabeth's new QAL too! :) Yours look great! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete