Wednesday, June 1, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

W.i.P. Wednesday is here again, but due to my machine being in for its annual check-up and taking several days vacation, I haven't done any sewing. But that doesn't mean I haven't been able to add new projects to my list!

Ongoing projects
Comic Strip Quilt is basted and waiting to be quilted.
Dream Big is the next big priority project.
Just Swell sewing machine cover.
Cappuccino Bali Pop "Light & Shadow".
Pioneer Women Sewing Circle mini quilt.

Upcoming projects
* Kaleidoscope quilt along hosted by don't call me betsy.

Afternoon Snack table runner adapted from this pattern by G. E. Designs.
* Hoopla - charm pack received in recent A Little Fabric, A Little Chocolate {Swap!}.
* Shades of Grey.
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt.
* Quilts for our siblings.
* DS Fairgrounds.

On hold for now
Block-a-palooza quilt along needs basted and quilted.

Now head on over to don't call me betsy to see the other great W.i.P.s. (Freshly Pieced took the week off!)

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a smorgasboard of color, I love it!! I love your stack of fabrics for your Dream Big quilt and your machine cover is looking lovely as well :) Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with those Hoopla charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your fabric choices. :) Many of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dream big + central park? gonna be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and pattern of your sewing machine cover. :) You've got some great stuff in the works over here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Color chaos! but chaos is a good way! I just couldn't think of another 'c' word that meant the same thing! Sounds like you are busy and everything is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read the ENTIRE blog! Wow, have I been missing out! This is great stuff. Now I've got another favorite to add to my list! XOXO, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your progress looks great. I didn't get to look at all the WIP Wednesdays because of storms in our area and life is crazy lately. You had asked me about the sheets when you left a comment on my blog. Buying sheets is the thrifty thing to do now. I have gotten mine at thrift stores. Some are the poly/cotton and some are all cotton. You can get a ton of fabric from one sheet. I have used sheets on the backs of several quilts and they work great.

    ReplyDelete