Wednesday, July 13, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Time for W.i.P. Wednesday again!

Completed projects
Quilt #6 of the Prairie Women Sewing Circle is done. Yay. See the complete series here.

Ongoing projects
Still making half-square triangle blocks for the Scrapbuster Swap. There's alot of trimming and sewing still to be done on this little project. And this baby actually has a deadline, so I need to keep moving. But I have gotten a sample block done!

Whew! I finished my Kaleidoscope quilt along blocks! They overflowed my design wall, but here's some of them.

I joined the Summer Sampler Series Quilt Along hosted by Swim, Bike, QuiltFresh Lemons Quilts, and Freshly Pieced. I'm really excited about the citrus fabrics I'm using! The first block was a quick and easy one.

I finally cut out the Afternoon Snack table runner that my mom picked out. We're adapting this pattern by G. E. Designs. It's a quilt-as-you-go pattern, which I've only done a couple of times, but I think it'll go pretty quick.

Dream Big is still at the quilters. Anxious to see her again soon.
Cappuccino Bali Pop "Light & Shadow" is still standing by.

AND a new W.i.P. - a Dots Swap hosted by Rachel of Snippets of Sweetness and myself! Stop by tomorrow for all the details!


Photobucket

Upcoming projects
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quiltAfter taking Katie's class last week, zig zag may move farther down my list, as I started a new hst quilt in the class. We'll see.
* Quilts for our siblings.

On hold for a while
Block-a-palooza quilt along needs basted and quilted.

That's it for this week! Be sure and head over to Freshly Pieced to see more W.i.P.s!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

19 comments:

  1. I love the scrapbuster swap block! The smaller the pieces, the more work, but the more rewarding block in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the projects you have finished and still have going. I also joined in on the Summer Sampler but still have yet to make my blocks. I'll definitely come back tomorrow and check out the Dots Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kaleidoscope! Now I want to get going on my own. Looks like you have very nice scraps...I really like your hst block. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kaleidoscope is looking lovely! As are the rest of your projects...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your HST block. That is such a nice block for scraps, I will get to that block one of these days. Your kaleidoscope quilt is super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your kaleidoscope quilt. I think I may need to make one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kaleidoscope quilt looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have a lot going on. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sure liking the colors in that kaleidoscope quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that kaleidoscope! And your Virginia Star is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Kaleidoscope quilt along blocks are beautiful. Can't wait to see more sampler blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kaleidoscope blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your projects look really great. Love the fabrics in the half square triangle block. The kaleidoscope quilt is amazing! I really love those DS fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the kaleidoscope quilt.. I might break down and do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks wonderful Debbie! I especially love your scrapbuster swap block...fabulous, I sure hope I end up with one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that citrus fabric too! And the kaleidoscope quilt it beautiful. I'm thinking about adding that to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love your kaleidoscope quilt - I have to say, I love those DS prints more and more. So glad to see that she's got more coming out! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too love the kaleidoscope quilt! And I love that star, I might have to do some of those sampler blocks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blue/greens in that kaleidoscope quilt are great.

    ReplyDelete