When I had received all my swap blocks from my Bee Sewcial mates, it took me a bit to decide what to do with them - each 5-6", low-volume with a pop of color.
For quilting, I braved it and free-motion quilted, using a half-dozen basic patterns, choosing as I went what would go in my self-defined sections.
As with my recent Colorless quilt, I found this very low-volume quilt with its dense quilting difficult to photograph. Even when the light seemed right, everything seemed to blur together. Interesting phenomenon.
This project was on my Q3 Finish-A-Long list! Linking up with Finish It Up Friday, Scraptastic Tuesday, and 2016 FAL Q3 Finishes Link-Up.