Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

Lily's Quilts

Here it is Fresh Sewing Day again! In other words, how can we be a quarter of the way through the year already?? Hosted by Lily's Quilts, Fresh Sewing Day is a great chance to glance back at what we've accomplished in the last month.

Being a big fan of the x and + block, I really enjoyed creating my FTLOS2 project. My post about it {here} garnered 714 pageviews(!), the 4th largest in over a year of blogging. Awesome.

My favorite project of the month, though, is the modern cross quilt {blogged here}, which greets me every morning as I walk into my office at work. Fun colors, fun fabric, fun blocks to make, bringing it to life was so satisfying, and it gives me pleasure throughout my day.

Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day.

18 comments:

  1. Great mosaic! The modern cross is a great mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab collection of makes for the month. I'm still in total denial about being 1/4 of the way through the year already though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great month debbie, your mosaic is so striking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so beautiful, it is so nice to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy this month! Love your blocks...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful creative month you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All totally awesome! Love those star in star blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first visit to your blog, so I don't know if you're normally this productive but wow what an amazing month! The modern cross quilt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic month as usual! I love those star blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by via Lily's Quilts. Your projects are lovely - I especially like the Three Wishes blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the mosaic debbie - i went and read the posts about your cross quilt and the mini - both of which are gorgeous - and have to say my faves are your 'three wishes' blocks - i'm going to have to have a go at these.

    well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, you had a great month! So glad you are enjoying your cross quilt. It is nice to surround yourself with things that bring you joy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome finishes Debbie - love your FLOS mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you make the most beautiful things :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mosaic looks so awesome!!! It's so fun at this time of the month to go blog hopping and see what everyone accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really did have a productive month, Debbie! I really like those Three Wishes blocks. Must try those soon!

    ReplyDelete