Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday

It's always an eye-opener to wake up to see your project in a feature, as I did this morning over on LRstitched. Check out some more fun pouches here, as well as over at 33stitches, where Julia Bravo, the pattern designer shares some of her originals.

If you happen to be Zakka Along-ing, Ayumi of Pink Penguin is the designer of week 3's project, and posted some very helpful hints here.

I got side-tracked from Hopscotch this weekend, but at least the blocks are all done!

And I had hoped to have my hst quilt ready to post today, but it still needs its binding hand-stitched. So soon . . . but here's another progress pic while you wait.

Oh, and thanks for helping me with week 45's list yesterday - I really appreciated your chiming in, and enjoyed your comments!


7 comments:

  1. It's hard to tell if your HST quilt is 14" or much bigger. Look forward to seeing it done. I bought the Zakka book. I wasn't going to but............
    Blessings on your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love how your design extends into the border in a couple of places. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for features and getting all those blocks done, looking forward to seeing that mini done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those triangles kind of make my brain hurt but they are so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on being featured! did it make your heart jump to see it there? ;) your hopscotch blocks look great love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always nice to see your beautiful work featured, congratulations! And I love the hsts and the triangle quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I love how the pattern goes into the outer border! Very nice, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete