Friday, October 20, 2023

Calendar Update V

And I quote, "This time next week, I hope to be able to say the end of the piecing is in reach." That's what I wrote a week ago today, and I'm happy to report Mission Accomplished! 


I just have this 'breezy day in the front yard' photo as proof, but at least the third panel of my triptych project is pieced. 


Backing fabric is purchased, as is Aurifil 40wt thread in all seven colors, and fingers crossed I have enough batting left on my roll. Next up is basting!

5 comments:

  1. Exciting! Having new thread is just about as fun as new quilt fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made great progress; congratulations on this big milestone! I was curious about backing fabric and hope that basting goes smoothly and that you have fun quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was the great holder of the quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, your tip is working! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete