Friday, November 24, 2023

Calendar Update VIII

I made it! For those of you who have been following the progress of this large project, you knew I had my fingers crossed that I could get the final panel quilted by Thanksgiving. There were several times during the week that I doubted I could make it happen, but thankfully, I did. 


I even had company during the last stretch!


It feels exceedingly good to have all three panels quilted. This isn't a perfect collage, but at least it gives you a rough idea of how the panels will look together.
So I'll be taking several days off from this project to catch up on some smaller ones, and I'm really looking forward to that. But don't worry.... I'll be back to start the trimming and binding soon!

4 comments:

  1. The panels look great together and congratulations for getting them all quilted before Thanksgiving. I hope you had a happy and cozy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a very satisfying finish, to have all that quilting done. Enjoy your break, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family (a bit late).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thanks for the collage photo, looks great. And hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a special project. I hope you take the break, enjoy Christmas and I am already excited to see how it will come together as art in your church. xo

    ReplyDelete