Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another's Treasure

** REVISED POST **
I've got two commenters interested in specific fabrics, so I'm fine with splitting them up.
See below for what's taken and what's still available.

Lucy over at Charm About You has a kind of unusual swap going on - her Fugly fabric party. In short, folks are swapping their ugly, unwanted fabrics. Kind of hard to believe, but since I do have some fuglies in my stash, I gathered several up just in case anyone else can put them to use. Some aren't really that awful, but bits leftover from previous projects.
click on photo to enlarge

Left to right, this giveaway bundle includes:
  • 2 yd. Beacon by Timeless Treasures
  • 13x64" Tiddlywinks by Arrin Turnmire for Moda - GONE to hueisei
  • In the Mist by Diane Leone for Northcott
  • 30x40" purple stripe sheeting
  • 2-1/4 yd. pieces The Birds and the Bees by Kaufman - GONE to Helen
  • 1 yd. Essentials by Hoffman - GONE to Lisa
  • 1/2 yd. Manor House by Ladyfingers for Andover - GONE to Lisa
  • fat quarter of Mind's Eye by Riley Blake - GONE to Cherie
  • 5/8 yd. Backyard Friends by Whimsicals for Red Rooster - GONE to Cherie
  • 1 yd. Backyard Friends stripe by Whimsicals for Red Rooster - GONE to Lisa
  • fat eighth stripe by Eandl Design for Quilting Treasures - GONE to hueisei
  • fat eighth floral (same line as above?) - GONE to hueisei
If you're interested, just leave a comment and I'll pick a random winner Saturday morning, May 12 we'll talk. A bag of your scraps would be a fine swap for me. And if you'd like to join in, there's still time - you'll find all the details here.

SO  . . . any takers?
Charm About You

Linking up at Charm About You.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Your fabrics isn't fugly. I'm interested on the Tiddlywinks and fat eighth stripe and floral by Eandl Design. Do you want to trade with me?? I have a post on my blog...

    And thank you for choosing me as the winner for your previous giveaway. I bought some pretty fabrics from PCF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you giving them away as a group or would you separate them?

    I like a few of them if you would separate them

    Backyard Friends by Whimsicals for Red Rooster
    fat eighth stripe by Eandl Design for Quilting Treasures
    fat quarter of Mind's Eye by Riley Blake

    I'm number 8 on the list. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yard of essentials and the backyard stripe! Manor house maybe. I am at www.intheboondocks.blogspot.com i have my fuglys there if you are interested, if the are not to fugly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be happy to give your 2-1/4 yd. pieces The Birds and the Bees by Kaufman a new home! I am over at Sunny Corduroy Corner--

    Cheers Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Thanks Debbie!! Pop over and enter my giveaway if youre keen and I could always fussy cut some more of the fabric if you were interested ;)

    ReplyDelete