Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lucky Me!

To say I was thrilled when I opened the package Chrissy made me for the FAITH Circle pouch swap is an understatement. One little peek, and I was hopping up and down, telling hubby, "I really, really LIKE this one!
Inside, a darling little pouch, with a band along the top, and pleats on the front, DS fabrics throughout.
Can you see how the zipper is recessed below the band? And see my fav DS dots as the lining? Perfect.
And the little notebook made of super-sized hexies will be put right to use.
Thanks to Chrissy, my day was made.

20 comments:

  1. You scored some beauties! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they are gorgeous! I'd love to learn to make a pouch like that. That notebook really is a darling. I love the colours in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you indeed! I love that pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very well done to Chrissy. I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great package, and everything looks so beautifully made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are very lucky! it is all very pretty! super great package debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how incredible cute....I just love that grey fleamarket fancy fabric in anything....looks great

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great present! Lucky you! I just may become a FMF lover yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOTALLY awesome package! Love the Denyse Schmidt fabrics, and that pouch looks absolutely perfectly made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's super cute!! Love that little notebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now thats the kind of post I would like to get - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cute! The fabric is awesome and such a great little notebook! =D


    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. How gorgeous!!! Lucky you, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delightful package! Lucky you is right : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad that you're glad! :-) Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lucky you, indeed! those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete