Tuesday, August 14, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

It feels like much of my 'sewing' time since last W.i.P. Wednesday was actually spent writing. But I've wanted to do up a tutorial for my Triple-Zip Pouch for a few weeks now, so it's good to have that done!

Completed projects
Triple-Zip Pouch + tutorial - As I explained the other day, it had been just long enough since my first triple-zip that I felt a little fuzzy on all the details. So I made this second one, and you can find the completed tutorial here.

Ongoing projects
Zakka Style Sew-Along project #20: Little Pocket Pillowcase - I certainly hope the most time-consuming part is done! And now that the pocket patchwork is complete, I hope to be able to finish this project soon.

*Picture-Perfect* Polaroid Block Swap - SO close to being done with my blocks! Good think since the deadline to ship blocks is today!

100 Quilts donation quilt - Stitching on the binding, so close to a finish here too.

Improv log-cabin quilt - No progress unfortunately.

Upcoming projects
* more Zakka - only four more to go!
August do.Good Stitches blocks
August Always Bee Learning blocks - more improv!
August Modern Blocks Bee blocks
* a quilt to coordinate with my Christmas tree skirt
* scrappy Metrolink
* Plus quilt for my sister-in-law - I was mistaken; it's really a Modern Cross quilt using Susan Beal's pattern.
* EZ Dresden Challenge project - still hoping - at least I have wedges cut now!

Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday, guest hosted by Cindy from Live a Colorful Life.

25 comments:

  1. You have some great projects here! Love those little diamonds - beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much accomplished in one little week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you have had another cracking week - I really want to make one of those zippy pouches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the stripey binding on your donation quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great pouch - so clever! I'll be checking out your tutorial for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still have to start my zakka project. Not really looking forward to the part you finished, but luckily there's a good tutorial to cutting these, which should make the cutting easier ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jewelled tones of the diamonds! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of lovely projects going here. I will have to check out the tute on the triple zip pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of your latest Zakka project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tutorials do take a long while to write, don't they. You have some lovely projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects, I love your pouch at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I better start my zakka today then, I like your artistic quailty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that little pouch. Where do you get your darling labels?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too, wonder about your labels! And I love the 3 zip pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tutes are time suckers, aren't they?! Love the fabrics for your little pocket pillowcase :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great looking projects there! Loving the colours for the Zakka project =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the diamonds of the Zakka-style pocket pillowcase! Blues and purples - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow that's a lot of little zippers,I do good with just one lol! you did a fantastic job!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a LOT of zippers! But a good tutorial. Can't wait to see how your 100 Quilts comes out! I already love the binding your chose.

    ReplyDelete
  20. For anyone who pops in here & is curious about my quilt labels, I got them here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/gutenTAGs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so glad you posted on my blog, which brought me to yours! I'll definitely be coming back on a regular basis! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO excited about that triple-zip tutorial!! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete