Monday, December 28, 2015

By the Numbers

After a quick scroll on Instagram the other day, it seemed the thing to do was head over to 2015bestnine.com and see what your #2015bestnine posts where - those that had gotten the most likes! On to bloglovin', and Cheryl/Meadow Mist Designs was hosting a “Best of 2015” linky party. I was curious which of my blogposts had the most views [excluding giveaways], and here's what I found out.

Bilateral


Studio Five :: Sewing & Cutting Surface


The Go-To Gift


Quarter-Cut Baby Quilt Tutorial


Studio Six :: Pressing Surface


Well,  I honestly was surprised - only two of my most-viewed posts were for completed quilts! And two were not even sewing projects! But what these showed me is that what I enjoy doing - making quilts, improving my space, and making smaller sewn items - is perfectly ok with my viewing audience. So then. I guess I'll just keep doing what I love!

Linking up with Best of 2015.

14 comments:

  1. These are all great posts, I will have to see which of mine were popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise! Funny what becomes favorites! I do love that pressing table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great year of blog posts (and projects)! It seems that blog readers enjoy tutorials and informational lists quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year (and variety) in posts! I really like Bilateral, good to see that one again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess we like the variety. I think the beautiful bright colours of your quilts also attract attention. Your posts are full of beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, variety is the spice of life! I think that's what keeps people coming back to blog reading- variety! And great photos like yours too Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, your posts are always interesting. Your finished quilts are wonderful, can't wait to see more in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilts! I love that ironing board surface too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's interesting to review one's year of making, isn't it? You've certainly made your share of lovely things, though I think Bilateral is my favorite. Scrappy is best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the variety of your favorites! I love the fabric you used for your ironing board! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog - it is my favorite! You're like a favorite neighbor lady who always has something to share or advice when you need it. I know that sounds silly, but you're so real and I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Variety is good! I love your blog and look forward to what you'll share in 2016!

    ReplyDelete