Tuesday, October 16, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long :: Q4 List

After just one finish in Q3 of the Finish-A-Long, I'm keeping things pretty simple for the fourth quarter. Which actually isn't unrealistic since these are my only two quilts currently in progress.

The first is a holdover from last quarter, and I knew it would be iffy to have it finished, as I was still receiving blocks from my Bee Sewcial mates. But receive them I did and it took a few weeks of now and again improv to bring them all together into a quilt top. Gotta say I'm really happy with it and now just need to come up with a quilting plan.


Next up will be my Summer Sampler! I so enjoyed making these blocks all summer long and am anxious to get back to piecing the top. We'll see, maybe I'll do that before quilting the red and white, I don't know. There are actually two more blocks than my collage shows, and it'll be good to get back to them all.


So hopefully I can make it happen. Basically it's putting in the hours for quilting. Fingers crossed!

Linking up with Q4 of the Finish-A-Long!

8 comments:

  1. Two finished quilts to wrap of the year sounds like a solid plan. Love how the BeeSewcial top came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E. that Bee Sewcial quilt top and can't wait to see how you quilt it. It's fabulous! I'm equally excited to see how your your Summer Sampler top goes together and gets quilted. It will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those will be amazing. They are so different but both so beautiful :) Good luck with your goals! Enjoy the sewing/ quilting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both promise to be stunning finishes and I look forward to seeing them come together for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these will be stunning finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Progress is being made.
    You're flexing your 'design' muscles, getting the red and white blocks arranged and
    working together.
    And your sampler blocks are ready to be pieced, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your color palettes are soooo gorgeous. These will be amazing. I can't wait to see how you quilt them. On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining in! *waves pom poms*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red and white quilt is going to be amazing! Can’t wait to see what you do with the quilting. And those Summer Sampler blocks have such gorgeous colours in them! Have fun with both projects!

    ReplyDelete