Friday, August 25, 2017

Showing Off Improv Stripes :: Two

You guys! I'm just so enamored with all you've created with your improv stripes!  If you missed the first round-up, look here. Then sit back and check out this batch. They are stunning!

Andrea/andreanaeht


Audrey/audreymarie_km

Tina/barkinghen

Cindy/clammon

Ellyn/ellynz (blog post)

Giovanna/jonik71


Laura/llinkshwk



Martina/malu27117

Martha/mjemyers

Oggi/ogginelle



Wow, right? I think I've shared all the current finishes between this post and the last, but if I'm missing someone, please let me know! And keep them coming and tagging them #improvstripesqal cuz we want to see them!

15 comments:

  1. wow! so much incredible inspiration. Thanks for including me

    ReplyDelete
  2. These quilts are amazing . . . there an energy to the designs . . . they make me want to dance . . . does that show silly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so terrific! Both batches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow I must give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow I must give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! And it's official ... I have no imagination. I would never come up with anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a parade! Cindy's and Beth's really stand out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great collection of projects! The black, white, and yellow has to be my favorite, but I would not mind having one of the others in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an array of beautiful quilts. Just look what you started!
    I have to finish something first, and then I will quilt my improv stripes quilt.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've very much enjoyed seeing the different striped versions! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was man alles aus Streifen gestalten kann. Es sind so schöne Quilts geworden.
    Vielen Dank fürs Zeigen.
    LG
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete