Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup
2 Tb. olive oil
1/2 large onion, diced
1 zucchini, ends removed, then cut into small cubes
2 large cooked chicken breasts, shredded
1 cup small pasta (I used linguine, broken into 1" pieces)
60 ounces canned chicken broth
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
feta cheese, crumbled
1. Heat olive oil in large stock pot on medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until translucent.
2. Add zucchini, chicken, pasta, and chicken broth, and bring to a boil.
3. Boil 10-15 minutes partially covered, or until zucchini and pasta are done.
4. Add lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
5. Serve with a sprinkle of feta cheese
Makes 6 generous, healing servings.