Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sew Lux Design Challenge :: The Interview

Chrissy of Sew Lux and I have been stitching together in the FAITH circle of do.Good Stitches for a year now. Recently she asked me to join in her Design Challenge Series

Today, there is an 'interview' with me over on Chrissy's blog {here}, and in a few days, there will be a tutorial for my challenge project. Part of the fun, of course, was choosing the fabric from Chrissy's shop!
My fabric bundle is now available in the Sew Lux shop, and is even on sale through November 2! You can check it out here. And thanks to Chrissy and Sew Lux for this fun opportunity! I'm anxious to share my project with you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you've designed Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh! Great bundle Debbie! I can't wait to see what you make with it! I'm off to ready your interview :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty bundle - off to check out your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your project! This is such a great fabric bundle, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bundle Debbie - can't wait to see what you have made. Off to read the interview now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Debbie! You go girl. Looking forward to the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fabric choice! And looking forward to your project.
    Off to read your interview now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun, Debbie! So looking forward to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that´s wunderful and I´m excited to see what kind of project you will show us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun Debbie. Great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete