Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Garden Path

Wow. It feels like ages since I finished a Dropcloth Sampler, but in looking back, it was only in April that I stitched the Strawberry Needle Book. But it still seems like the Garden Path sampler took a long time to stitch, but happily, it's done now!

Stitched with Wonderfil Perle Cotton #8, the thread colors and stitches were all chosen randomly as I went. Originally these little squares, each about 3", were designed to be made into pattern weights, but I have another idea. Stay tuned to see if I can pull that off.....

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm looking forward to seeing what they become. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Your chain stitch is super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another charming Dropcloth Sampler. As I'm discovering myself - I'm still working on "Milky Way" - the most fun is randomly choosing perle cotton colors. Love a bright array. And now to finish it into something. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete