Monday, December 4, 2023

November Fabric Usage

You guys. This report is going to be short and sweet, because all the fabric I brought in last month was for a project I'm not quite ready to share about yet. But as you can see, it's some Essex Essex Speckle Yarn Dyed in Ocean, along with Kona Regatta and Pacific. Two of these cuts are finding their way into the unnamed project, and one solid landed in the stash, as it didn't 'fit.'


As far as other fabric usage, it was mostly small gifted projects, bee and BOM blocks, and gift bags. I did some donating, also, including a good-sized bag of seasonal scraps left on the free table at our guild party. So a relatively uneventful fabric month, but all is good. The numbers keep going in the right direction.

November Fabric Usage
Used up: 11.46 yards
Brought in: 5.75 yards
Net: -5.71 yards

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm super intrigued and look forward to this secret project (because: blue!!!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is always my favorite post of yours because you inspire me. I continue to be amazed at your monthly use-it-up totals. Such high numbers! You are more than prolific... something I keep striving for. You get a huge gold star!

    ReplyDelete