Thursday, December 28, 2023

All the Dropcloth Samplers 2023

2023 has been the third year I've been stitching along on Dropcloth @dropcloth samplers! I posted them all at the end of 2021 and 2022, so of course, I wanted to document what I stitched in 2023 as well. This year, I was better at making the stitched samplers into usable items, which felt good. So here are the samplers I stitched this year:

Love



Originally designed to be made into pattern weights, I chose to make small needle books out of mine.




Log Cabin
 


Pencil X 2



As I shared recently, I made my pencil samplers into pencil pouches for my grandgirls, as they were originally designed to be.




I've been stitching on one more sampler, but I'm not going to get it done by year's end. Which is fine. I'm sure I'll find another one or few to add to it in the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Really fun to see these all in one post. I still really like that log cabin project, but all of them are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are fun, but I do love the pencils and finished pencil pouches. Well done turning so many into finished items this year!

    ReplyDelete