Wednesday, June 22, 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

Another week, and here we are at W.i.P. Wednesday again!

Completed projects
My Sherbet Pips Comic Strip Quilt is done!

The Dream Big top and backing are done and got delivered to the long-arm quilter yesterday!

I continue to make bow-tie blocks for the  Prairie Women Sewing Circle mini quilt - about 65/120 are done.

My Hoopla charm pack got combined with the Scrapbuster swap. I am loving this new {to me} method of making half-square triangle blocks and have a very good start on these blocks.

Ongoing projects
* Kaleidoscope quilt along hosted by don't call me betsy starts Thursday!
* Cappuccino Bali Pop "Light & Shadow". Still on the agenda.

Upcoming projects
Afternoon Snack table runner adapted from this pattern by G. E. Designs.
* Shades of Grey. Ideas are still percolating - tentatively to include my variety of KONA grays, and then adding that splash of {as yet undetermined, but I think I've decided} color. . .
* Stash quilt - Sew Katie Did's zig zag quilt. I'm hoping to get started on this at Katie's HST class on June 29!
* Quilts for our siblings.

On hold for a while
Block-a-palooza quilt along needs basted and quilted.

That's it for this week! Be sure and head over to Freshly Pieced to wander through other fun W.i.P.s!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what "splash of color" you are putting with those grays! I love the back of Dream Big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the back for Dream Big. I just love the mini bow tie blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't decide if I like the front or back of Dream Big better. :) Congratulations on the finish for your Comic Strip Quilt. How do you decide which quilts to send out to be longarmed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the comic strip quilt-- it's so adorable! And the dream big is gorgeous. I'm also intrigued by the description of the shades of gray quilt, I'd love to see how that comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the Dream Big back! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made some really great progress lately!

    ReplyDelete