Monday, July 1, 2013

Zakka Along 2.0 :: Week 5

Believe it or not, this week marks one-quarter of the way through the Patchwork, Please sew along! It was aprons aprons aprons this past week, most pocketed, many dotted, and across the board, some pretty sweet fussy cutting!

This week, Lynne of Lily’s Quilts (and the curator of the monthly feature, Fresh Sewing Day!) shows us her Diamond Patchwork Placemat - one of those projects I've been anxiously waiting for. As usual, see Lindsey for all the prize and linky info! And if you're just joining us or need some info, the tab above has all the sew along details and more!

8 comments:

  1. Well I just realized what I want to do with my coffee panels - love that bottom right one! Man, I wish I had access to my fabric right now...I could be doing my whole kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab month - I loved your Zakka apron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great collection! I also don't seem to have the fancy kitcheny fussy cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great projects there! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe we're a quarter of the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great!! Thank you so much for featuring my apron too, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my little apron in such a great grouping! They all are so unique and special!

    ReplyDelete