Monday, September 9, 2013

Zakka Along 2.0 :: Week 15

Last week's Triangle Patchwork Box Pouch was a popular project, with 26 linked up! You can see just a bit of the variety below.

The lucky linky winner is Michelle of Squeek Crafts.

For this week, Amy of During Quiet Time is sharing her Vintage Pencil Case made with some delightful fabrics and detailing. Perfect timing for back to school! She's offering a great little giveaway too, so do hop over to see her project and say hi!

The giveaways for linking up this week's project are 1 yard Pellon® 987F Fusible Fleece + a Japanese Fabric bundle from Sew Me A Song.



There will also be a drawing next week for the third quarter of projects - the prize being a $50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop! Be sure to link up your projects for week’s 11-15 if you haven’t done so yet.


Click the links to find out more about the sew along, Ayumi, and how to order the book. 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty recap. Thanks for doing this fun mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just goes to show, you can never have too many boxy pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss the 3rd quarter link up post? Oh, dear! I'll go searching for it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pencil case is one of my favourites in the book, I wonder if I have time to make it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this week's project is one of my favorites, but alas I will have to stitch it up some other time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your mosaics, Deb! I find them inspiring.

    I had hoped to get a box pouch sewn in time, because it's so cute. Oh, well! I'm still going to make one, though.

    Happy to say I just finished my second version of the pencil case. I love it even more than my first and am so proud I managed those tiny paper pieced bits even better this time around. ;o)

    ReplyDelete